JIC Israel welcomes you to a breathtaking view, wine, snacks, live music and a talk on "Happily Ever After" with Jamie and Ilana Cowland
For young professionals ages 25-40
Wednesday, September 18th @6:45pm
WHERE: Aish World Center, 6 HaTamid St, Old City, Jerusalem (see directions below)
COST: 50nis early-bird till September 1st; 70nis after, 80nis at door
All JIC Israel events are supported by contributions- to sponsor contact email@example.com
REGISTER here Please note that there are 2 ways to make payments:
1. Click HERE to pay using your Paypal account
2. Click HERE to pay using a credit card (debit cards do not work)
DIRECTIONS to AISH WORLD CENTER:
If you are in the Jewish Quarter facing the main steps that lead down to the Kotel, you are standing on Misgav Ladach street.
- Make a left, walk a short distance and take the first right (after the yellow window shutters) on to HaTamid Street.
- Walk along that street down three small sets of steps and you will see the Aish Yeshiva building at the end.
- To the left of the yeshiva building are some more steps which continue on HaTamid street. Go down those steps, at the bottom, turn left walk a few meters and the NEW Aish building is immediately on the right side.