NOTE: This page is the trip from Israel to Poland- (if you want the trip from USA to Poland click HERE)
Journey from Israel / Europe to Poland with World-class Educator Rabbi Yitzchak Rubenstein, May 22-27th, 2019
And with Jodi Samuels, JIC Israel Madricha
Trip for Young Professional Singles & Couples
Encounter Jewish Past, Present and Future. This 6-day adult journey from Israel to Poland includes 4-star hotels, kosher catering for all meals, entrance fees and all local transportation. (flights & tips not included)
This trip is co-sponsored by JICNY israel, Shir Hadash on Emek, JRoots, Tel Aviv Int'l Synagogue
COST: $1420 (EXCLUDING FLIGHTS) till March 1st, $1520 after
View full itinerary: https://jicny.com/event-page/1673
PROGRAM FEES (payment by credit card or by check):
Program fees is $1420 plus a 3.5% processing fee must be paid in full- register below- you will have the option to pay online by credit card or payment by check (no processing fee if payment by check)
- All prices include double occupancy hotel accommodations meals, tours and entrances to all museums.
-Price quoted for double occupancy rates *ADD $300 for single supplement
- Flights & tips are NOT included in the program fees.
*DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHT UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED!
FLIGHTS/ AIRPORT TRANSPORATION: once you are inside Poland there is airport transporation to the hotel- but this is only available if you book the recommended flight. If you book another flight, you will be responsible for the fee from the airport to the hotel.
FLIGHT INFO: https://jicny.com/event-page/2048
- 0% cancellation fee until March 16th, 2019
- 10% cancellation fee from March 16 - April 15, 2019
- 50% cancellation fee after April 15, 2019
- No cancellations after May 1, 2019 (you can substitute your spot, as long as the substitute is approved by the JICNY staff)
We highly recommend you purchase travel & medical insurance in case of cancellation / emergency..
TO REGISTER / APPLY or SEEK MORE INFO send an email request to Jodi at firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Poland" with the following info in the email:
1. Name, age, country of origin and if you are departing from Israel or USA.
2. Please state why you would like to join this trip We have a total of 35 spaces only and they are for Young Professional singles and couples.
3. Once you have been approved to join the trip, Jodi will send you the payment link to register.
4. And when your registration is complete, then you can book your airline ticket.