JICNY International Kosher cooking class "The Cuisine of Australia"
Thursday, November 15th at 7:30PM (private home on the UWS)
For Young Professionals ages 20-45
With Stefan Oberman
Stefan Oberman currently serves as Innovation Manager at AeroFarms, a groundbreaking food-tech start-up disrupting global agriculture. Before joining AeroFarms, Stefan served as Global Innovations Coordinator for AUSVEG – Australia’s premier agriculture industry body. Prior to this, Stefan was based in Australia’s capital, Canberra, where he served as Bureau Chief to the Ambassador of Israel. Stefan has also served as an advisor to a Federal Member of Parliament. In his spare time, Stefan works on his kosher food blog, www.sobermanfood.com and can be found on Instagram @sobermanfood experimenting with local NYC produce.
COOKING & TASTING MENU (FISH / DAIRY): *menu subject to change
- Spiced smashed avo and goats feta crostini topped with wasabi microgreens
- Vegemite and Craft Beer Cheddar swirls
- Beer battered barramundi with super-crunchy hot chips (french fries), topped with finger-lime aioli
- Sweet potato gnocchi with shaved Pecorino al Tartufo
- Honey Joys
- Mini pavlovas with seasonal fruit
*Red Wine will be served with the tasting menu (dinner)
DATE: Thursday, November 15th, 2018
COST: $20 advanced online registration only
$180 Sponsor - List your name or business here
LOCATION: UWS private home- address provided upon payment
QUESTIONS: contact email@example.com
- Cooking class takes place in a private home & has limited space.
- All of our cooking classes sell out, so sign-up early!..
- For ages 20-45
REGISTRATION NOW! see below
FOR WALK-INS: If space is still available and you would like to join, contact Jodi Samuels for the location /address of the event firstname.lastname@example.org The cost for walk-ins at the door is $20 (cash).
Thu, 11/15/2018 - 7:30pm
Thu, 11/15/2018 - 10:00pm
See details above
New York, New York