Journey to Morocco with World-class Educators from JRoots
With Jodi Samuels, JIC Madricha
For Young Professionals
Trip Dates: February 14-21, 2019
Experience Morocco's rich Jewish culture, land & history.
This 8-day journey for Young Professional singles & couples to Morocco includes 3-5-star hotels, kosher catering for all meals, entrance fees and all local transportation.
This trip is co-sponsored by JICNY, JIC Israel & JRoots.
COST: $1850 EXCLUDING FLIGHTS
- Atlas Mountains
- For the full itinerary CLICK HERE
PROGRAM FEES (payment by credit card or by check):
Program fees is $1850 plus a 3.5% processing fee must be paid in full- register below- you will have the option to pay online by credit card or payment by check (no processing fee if payment by check)
- All prices include double occupancy hotel accommodations meals, tours and entrances to all museums.
- Flights are NOT included in the price.
CLICK HERE FOR FLIGHT INFO FROM ISRAEL TO CASABLANCA
CLICK HERE FOR FLIGHT INFO FROM NEW YORK TO CASABLANCA
*DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHT UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED! see details below..
- AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION: once you are inside Morocco there is airport transportation to the hotel- but this is only available if you book the recommended flight. If you book another flight, you will be responsible for the fee from the airport to the hotel.
-Price quoted for double occupancy rates *ADD $300 for single supplement
SECURITY: JICNY and JRoots considers safety a top priority for all of our participants. Thus, the group will be accompanied by security in all public areas including a police escort if deemed necessary. However, generally Morocco is considered to be a very safe place for Jewish travelers.
- 0% cancellation fee until November 15, 2018
- 10% cancellation fee from November 16 - 30, 2018
- 50% cancellation fee after December 1, 2018
- No cancellations after January 1, 2018 (you can substitute your spot, as long as the substitute is approved by the JICNY staff)
We highly recommend you purchase travel & medical insurance in case of cancellation / emergency..
TO REGISTER / APPLY or SEEK MORE INFO send an email request to Jodi at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following info in the email:
1. Name, age, country of origin and if you are departing from Israel or USA.
2. Please state why you would like to join this trip We have a total of 35 spaces only and they are for Young Professional singles and couples.
Once you have been approved to join the trip, Jodi will send you the payment link to register.
And when your registration is complete, then you can book your airline ticket.